When placed in a clean air environment, Bullard Free-Air pumps offer a low-cost means of supplying clean, breathable air to respirator wearers working in contaminated environments up to 92 meter away from the pump. They are efficient, economical, and easy to operate and maintain. Free-Air pumps do not require high temperature alarms, CO monitor, or airline filters, so they can be a cost-effective alternative to compressed air.
- Will supply air to one or two or three workers depending on the style of respirator(s) being used.
- Oil Less
- No CO Monitoring Required
- No Calibration Required
- No High Temperature Alarm Required
- Outlet Filter: Carbofine with activated carbon
- Inlet Filter: Medium Efficiency
- Total Air Flow: 10 CFM @ 5 psig (283 lpm @ 34 kPa)
- Maximum Pressure: 15 psig (103kPa)
- Pump Design: Rotary Carbon Vane (4 vanes) Width 8 inches (20.3 cm) Length 16.3 inches (41.4 cm) Height 13.5 inches (34.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 51 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 21 x 12 x 16
Electrical Motor Specs
- Enclosure: Open, Drip-proof Meets UL requirements, CSA Approved
- Class: National Electrical Code Class B, Design N, Code K
- H.P.: ¾
- Phase: Single
- Cycles: 60 Hz
- Volts: 115
- AMPS: 10.2 @ 115 V.
- Service Factor: 1.25
- Protector: Internal Thermal Overload
Pump Warranty – 1 year Warranty
BullardWarrants to the original purchaser that the Free-Air pump will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of (1) year from the date of purchase. Bullard’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, articles that are returned within the warranty period and that are, after examination, shown to Bullard’s satisfaction to be defective, subject to the following limitations:
a. Free-Air pump must be returned to Bullard with shipping charges prepaid.
b. Free-Air pump must not be altered from its original factory configuration.
c. Free-Air pump must not have been misused, subjected to negligent use, or damaged in transport. d. The date of purchase is within one year warranty period. (A copy of the purchaser’s original invoice showing the date of purchase is required to validate warranty coverage).
In no event shall Bullard be responsible for damages for loss of use or other indirect, incidental, consequential or special costs, expenses or damages incurred by the purchaser, notwithstanding that Bullard has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
|Part Number||Description||More Information|
|EP1050HZ220V||Bullard EDP10 Free-Air® Pump Airflow|