Fragrance free ethanol disinfectant containing Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2w/v% for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection. Meets EN1500 standards for broad efficacy against a variety of microbes while providing excellent skin moisturizing and protection.
- Active against a wide spectrum of microorganisms including rapid action against MRSA bacteria. Chlorhexidine gluconate provides antibacterial efficacy for hours after application.
- Suppresses the causes of skin roughness with emollients without inhibiting disinfection.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and virucidal against an array of microorganisms.
- Keep away from fire.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight with the cap closed tightly.
- Should there be a fire, clouse with plenty of water or use a fire extinguisher.
- For external use only.
Ingredients List :
- Diisobutyl Adipate
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
Direction of Use:
- Dispense a small amount onto your palm, rub it over all parts of your hand and let it dry. No rinsing required.
|Part Number||Description||More Information|
|ALSOFT A||ALSOFT A Hand Sanitizer||500ML|