• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Cement Construction for added durability
• Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
• Nylex™ and PU Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
• Poured PU Midsole for added shock absorption and comfort
• Nylon Shank for added support and stability
• T870 Ultra Work Compound Outsole performs against oil, water and is heat and abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
Rated ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH. Special Electric Hazard Construction Protects the wearer against open circuits up to 600 volt in dry conditions.
CAT Footwear with slip resistant soles reduce the risk of slips and falls-the hazard of low traction surfaces.
|Part Number||Description||More Information|
SPUR STEEL TOE WORK BOOT
SKECHERS SIZE CHART