BW GasAlertMax XT II is the smart, simple, and economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity.
Simple Operation, with Smart Sample Pump.
BW GasAlertMax XT II reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straightforward one-button operation with our robust, motorized pump for intelligent, remote sampling, ideal for confined spaces. The BW GasAlertMax XT II is fully compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
- Confined Space
- Combustible Detection
- Toxic Detection
- Oxygen Detection
|Part Number||Description||More Information|
|BW-GAMXT-II||BW GasAlertMax XT II Multi Gas Detector||O2,LEL,CO & H2S|
Features & Benefits
- Monitors H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- One-button operation with robust, motorized pump
- Compatible with MicroDock II
Standard Features of BW products:
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
Additional BW GasAlertMax XT II Features:
- Integrated sampling pump with reliable diaphragm technology
- Best in class block detection with semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Conveniently manage your detector with Fleet Manager II
- Equipped with standard data logging and event logging
- Size: 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 in. / 13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm
- Weight: 11.5 oz. / 328 g
- Temperature: -4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C
There are no reviews yet.